Canfel Care Animal Hospital offers safe, secure, and clean boarding services. With dedicated staff members and an on-site veterinarian, we provide personalized service for your pet with comfort and safety.
Our Boarding Services Include:
- Separate air conditioner unit for the kennel
- Comfortable and secure indoor space
- Multiple walks per day in our large, grassy outdoor space
- Special diets and medication administered
- Special needs medical patients welcome
- Veterinary supervision
- Large and small dog spaces
- Cat spaces
- Professional bathing – if requested
We know that it is hard to leave your beloved pet when you need to go out of town, but we are here to make this experience a positive one, ensuring your pet is in the best hands. We provide all the necessities, including food, access to fresh water 24/7, litter boxes, warm blankets or towels, and most importantly, love. You are more than welcome to bring your pet’s food, favorite bed or toy to make them feel more at home. If your pet takes any kind of medication or is on a special diet, we ask that you provide that. Our trained technicians monitor your pet throughout the day and will alert the Vet if any problems are encountered. Daily Veterinarian walk-throughs are done to ensure the safety of your pet.
To keep all pets safe, boarders must have proof of up to date vaccinations before boarding with us.